Iglesia Católica San José Historic monument built between 1887 and 1897.The Temple that we know today is the last Church built in Puerto Rico, during the Spanish domination that ended in 1898. It was built at the request of Lieutenant General Don Romualdo Palacios González , Governor of Puerto Rico. Its construction took ten years. Governor Palacios deposited a gold coin as the first symbolic stone when the construction of the Temple began. It was the parish priest, Don Manuel Quintana who was from 1873 to 1900, for 27 years. He was the pastor who has led our parish the longest.
Company primarily focused on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders, and other acute and chronic medical conditions.
Since 1985, what is now the Federico Degetau House Museum was threatened with becoming a commercial center until 2004. As of this date, the community of the town of Aibonito managed to protect it from destruction. Achieving through a bill, declare it a Historic Place and Site.